This copyright statement applies to all photography & images found on this website, and any other sites found on the streetartwest.com domain. Please read carefully before downloading, linking to, or printing copies for use.
Copyright © 2012-2021 PLWS Photography Group. All rights reserved.
I. Proprietary Rights
All photographs on streetartwest.com are copyrighted.
No permission, either expressed or implied, is granted for the electronic transmission, storage, retrieval, or printing of the photographs contained on streetartwest.com, other than that which is related to the normal “caching” practices of web browsers and activities such as downloading solely for your personal enjoyment. No parties/individuals visiting or viewing images from streetartwest.com, may otherwise copy, modify, publish, transmit, or distribute the contents of the photographs found herein. Written permission must be granted, on behalf of the photographer (copyright holder, PLWS Photography Group Inc.), in order to use these photographs for any purpose that is not outlined above.
Your use of streetartwest.com or viewing of this statement indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
II. Personal Use Criteria
The following are a list of permissible conditions to link to (or copy) JPEG images and other material at no charge:
- You may print a copy of any photograph for personal reference without further permission.
- Students are welcome to download images and incorporate them into school reports, presentations, etc. for free so long as proper credit/citation is given, without my further permission.
- Anyone can download images from desktops and wallpapers for the express use of displaying them on-screen on any personal computer that is not being used for commercial or public viewing purposes.
III. Free Web Usage Criteria
The following conditions define my authorization for use of my image on the Web, free of charge, so long as the proper attribution of copyright is given to PLWS Photography Group Inc:
- You may make links to the images on pages you maintain for yourself for personal, non-commercial use.
- If you are preparing free online site guides for other photographers, bloggers, and photograph forums, you may make use of these images with proper attribution given.
IV. Commercial Use
Those persons who wish to use the photography found on this site in a commercial fashion must receive written consent from PLWS Photography Group Inc., prior to its commercial use. To obtain consent, interested parties should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In that e-mail the following should be addressed:
- Image(s) you would like to use
- Where they will be displayed
- How they will be displayed
- Intent of its display
- Duration of public viewing
- Any other information you feel would be useful
Any commercial use of photographs on this site without prior consent violates the United States and international copyright law.
V. Copyright Protection Tactics
In attempts to maintain the integrity of the copyrighted photographs found on this site, several copyright protection methods have been utilized. Some of these tactics include, but are not limited to:
- Placement of watermarks
- Resizing of images
- Conversion of images to low resolution for web use
VI. Copyright Infringement is Serious
All material on this website and in its publications, including design, text, images, and logos are owned by PLWS Photography Group Inc., either through copyright or trademark unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by PLWS Photography Group Inc. Content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, downloaded or transferred in any form or by any means without prior written consent, and with express attribution to PLWS Photography Group Inc. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law and subject to criminal and civil penalties.